Feiwel & Friends
Ages 9 & up
Thirteen-year-old Giles is the last person anyone would expect to save the planet. he's not as charming as his little sister, and not as brainy as his goody-goody older brother. But when Giles witnesses an alien realtor showing Earth to possible new tenants, he knows he'd better do something. With the help of an alien "attorney" and the maddest scientist in middle-grade fiction, Giles just might save humans from eviction from Earth. Let's hope so. The alternatives are...not so hospitable.
Jim Mihaley's debut middle grade novel, YOU CAN'T HAVE MY PLANET, BUT TAKE MY BROTHER PLEASE! just came out a few days ago. In fact, today is his launch party at Children's Book World in Los Angeles, and I'm going!
To celebrate Jim's big day, I am giving away up to (2) copies of his book. But I'm going to do something a little different this time. I call it 'BRING A FRIEND GIVEAWAY.' Here's how it works:
1) You must be a follower of this blog.
2) You must invite at least (1) friend to visit my blog (someone who isn't a follower yet)
3) To be eligible for the giveaway, BOTH you and your friend must leave a comment below referencing each other. (ex. My name is Amy G. & I brought Sandy Y. for a visit today! Yipee! - My name is Sandy Y. and I came to visit with Amy G.)
4) Include your email addresses so I can contact you if you win.
5) If you are chosen as the winner, you get a book. AND IF your visiting friend becomes a follower, he/she will win a copy, too!
Here's the fun part. For every friend you bring, you get an additional entry! Whoo hoo! (You can list your friends in a single comment, but be sure each friend leaves their own comment.)
I will need to verify if the entrants are GFC or email followers, so please make sure the names/email addresses are correct.
This giveaway will end on April 30th.