Saturday, June 7, 2014

MY VACATION READING LIST

Oh, choices! Choices!

I've spent a week now debating with myself over which books to take with me on vacation tomorrow. I'll spend an entire week on the beach and by the pool with my kids, so I must select my reading material carefully. I have literally hundreds on my shelves from which to choose, but I think I've narrowed it down to the following four choices:



I've been working on this sequel to Megan Miranda's impressive 2012 debut, FRACTURE, for a couple of months so far. It's not grabbing me quite as much, but I am already half way through it and am determined to finish it. Knowing what a great writer Miranda is, I know it will be worth it.



I've been dying to read this book for years! I'm kind of on a zombie/horror kick right now so I know I'll just eat this up. Grrrrr.


I don't know much about this book, but I love the cover and the premise. Set in 1965, Holly and Ivy uncover letters and drawings dating back to WWII. The publisher sent it to me for review in Middle Shelf Magazine, and I'm really looking forward to reading it.



Everyone's heard about Wool, the blockbuster self-published dystopian tale by Hugh Howey. I started reading this a while ago but never had the time to get very far. Hopefully on vacation I'll have some large chunks of time to dedicate to it.

What are you reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment