Tuesday, May 5, 2015

SHELF UNBOUND WINS BEST DIGITAL PUBLICATION!

On May 1st I had the honor of accepting the Maggie Award for Best Digital Publication on behalf of Margaret Brown, editor in chief and publisher of SHELF UNBOUND magazine. Shelf Unbound is the parent magazine to Middle Shelf, the children's publication of which I am editor in chief.

The evening was a spectacular event. My husband and I sat at a table with eight members of the Emmy Magazine staff. They went home with 5 awards!

The Maggie's are awarded by the Western Publishing Association, and I am pleased that all three of Shelf Media Groups publications -- Shelf Unbound, Middle Shelf, and Foreground -- were all finalists. But I am especially happy for Margaret, as her magazine is a wonder to behold and she has waited three years for this award.

Congratulations also to the design and editorial team, and everyone in the Shelf Media Group family. WE WON!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment