Wednesday, January 10, 2018

BOOK REVIEW: MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS by Dean Graziosi

MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS
Dean Graziosi

Millionaire Success Habits is a book designed with one purpose in mind; and that is to take you from where you are in life, to where you want to be in life, by using easy to implement "Success Habits" into your daily routine. This book is not about adding more time to your day. It is about replacing those things that are not serving your future with success habits designs specifically to assist you on your journey to that better you. This book has broken down the walls of complexity and created simple success recipes for you to quickly implement in your life to reach the level of wealth and abundance you desire.

MY REVIEW:

Wow! One of the best books I've read in years. I read it with a pen in my hand and annotated every single page. Chock full of incredible wisdom, secrets to not just making a million, but about how to be happy and successful in life.

I plan to read this again and again, and to pick up copies for each of my kids. The ideas outlined in Graziosi's book are simple and straightforward, easy enough for anyone to understand and apply to their life. Throw away all those other self-help books. This one is all you need, in my opinion.



3 comments:

  1. Interesting! I am going to see if they have this at the library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably won't because it's pretty new and self-published (I think). But you can order a "free" copy(just pay shipping) here. That's how I got mine.

      https://dgwebcast.com/yt-free-book?gclid=Cj0KCQiAkNfSBRCSARIsAL-u3X84MpKCHFC6jfKME-POhNQDONzZBB9HwS7iGya14n5Nw97Hr_7m_FgaAtOOEALw_wcB

      Delete
    2. Or just google the author's name. It'll come up.

      Delete