Monday, January 30, 2012

2012 DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE

The Story Siren is hosting her annual DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE. The goal is to read at least 12 books by debut YA or middle grade authors, books released sometime during 2012. I am planning to participate. If you would like to as well, you can access an extensive list of 2012 new releases HERE. The Rock of Ivanore is on that list for May. I hope you will consider adding it to your TBR list this year.

In addition, I am extending a personal invitation to all of you to visit the APOCALYPSIES site. The Apocalypsies are a fantastic group of 2012 debut YA and middle grade authors. I plan to choose all my debut to read titles from this list. I'm starting with Fracture by Megan Miranda who I just met at a book signing on Wednesday. Below is a tentative list of the 2012 debut titles I plan to read. What debut books are on your TBR list? I'd really like to know.

JANUARY

FEBURARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

No comments:

Post a Comment