Wednesday, April 17, 2013

THE LAST ENCHANTER AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER

Whew!

I've been working over time redesigning my blog and website. As you can see, I have an entirely new look. Why so much purple, you may ask? Well, I love purple. Purple makes me happy.

What else makes me happy?

Seeing my new book, THE LAST ENCHANTER, available for pre-order on AMAZON & BARNES & NOBLE! Whoo hoo!

The cover has been finalized and here it is:



You may notice that this new cover hasn't been updated on Amazon yet, but it will be soon. In the meantime, if you'd like to be one of the first to read THE LAST ENCHANTER when it comes out in October, feel free to order it now.

And more good news! THE ROCK OF IVANORE will be coming out in PAPERBACK in October as well and is also available for pre-order:  AMAZON or BARNES & NOBLE



So as you can see, I'm a pretty happy camper right now. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment