Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BOOK REVIEW: THE DEBT COLLECTOR by Susan Kaye Quinn

*  CONTACT COUNTDOWN #9: Sneak Preview
*  CONTACT COUNTDOWN #10:  Mira's Playlist
*  BOOK REVIEW:  Wind Dancer by Chris Platt
 

THE DEBT COLLECTOR, Series One
Susan Kaye Quinn
Indie Published
Adult Noir


MY REVIEW:

I already reviewed the first half this brilliant series, and I just want to tell you that the second half is just as riveting.  The action never lets up. The romance is hot (a little too hot in some places). The science fiction elements are very cool. I never saw myself getting into an adult book this much, but I'm hooked and looking forward to Series Two.

A serialized novel, The Debt Collector, Season 1 has nine episodes. The first episode is always free, which is how I got hooked. I figured, what have I got to lose? I downloaded the first episode and was hooked by page one. The cool thing is, the entire series is very affordable, so it wasn't a big hit on my budget to enjoy. I am looking forward to reading more from Susan Kaye Quinn.

If you'd like more info on the story itself or would like to read my earlier review, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment