Saturday, May 7, 2016

MAGGIE AWARD WINNER!!!

I am thrilled to announce that MIDDLE SHELF MAGAZINE was awarded the 2016 Maggie Award for Best Digital Magazine by the Western Publishing Association!

The announcement is bitter sweet for me, as the magazine is no longer being produced. But after two and a half years of hard work and a whole lot of fun, it is wonderful to see the efforts of the Shelf Media team pay off. Last year, our sister magazine, SHELF UNBOUND won the award. I honestly expected it to win again, but I am truly honored a deeply grateful for this year's recognition.

MIDDLE SHELF MAGAZINE was an amazing opportunity for middle grade authors and publishers throughout the world to promote worthy books for children to read. I am very sad that it will not be continuing, but my time as Editor-in-Chief will always have a very special place in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment