Saturday, October 21, 2017

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK & HELP ME GET TO SUMMER CONFERENCE!

The Society of Children's Books Writers & Illustrators (SCBWI) is hosting hundreds of kids' books and authors now through the month of November during their BOOKSTOP CAMPAIGN! It's a great place to discover new titles and purchase gifts for the holidays.

There are some fun incentives available to us authors as well. For example, if 20 people sign my Guestbook, I'll be entered into a drawing to attend the SCBWI Summer Conference for free! As of today, I'm half way there. Could you take just a moment to stop by my page and leave a comment? I'd really appreciate it. And while you're there, take a look at some of the other amazing authors, too!

Thanks so much!

LINK TO BOOKSTOPhttps://www.scbwi.org/scbwibookstop-display/?id=474870


No comments:

Post a Comment