Monday, December 22, 2014

WHAT'S COMING FOR 2015

2015 promises to be a big, big year! At least it will be for me. Aside from the fact that I will finally be graduating in May with my Masters degree in English, I also have many other goals in the works, including:

-- The release of my new fantasy series, THE CRYSTAL KEEPER, books 1 - 3 in January/February

-- Half a dozen new SKYROCKET PRESS titles including Wade Bradford's middle grade humor novel, CAMP OMIGOSH and a fantastic new fantasy novel, EVERTIDE, co-authored by myself and Ray White (who happens to be my dad).

-- The release of THE SEER OF THE GUILDE, the final book in my Celestine Chronicles series

-- A trip to Algonac, Michigan this summer to conduct research for a historical novel I'm working on (for 2016/17).

-- 6 new amazing issues of MIDDLE SHELF MAGAZINE

-- New website designs

And a whole lot more!

The best way to get up-to-the minute info on all of the above is to follow me on Facebook & Twitter, and to subscribe (for free) to my newsletter. In the meantime, over the past year I've post about 50 book reviews, which you can read any time. The left side bar links will disappear soon, but they can always be accessed via the tab above.

Also, stay tuned for a very special gift from me to you on Christmas Day.

See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment