Friday, January 4, 2019

MY FAVORITE READS OF 2018

I managed to match the number of books I read last year, 42. Out of those, six were audio books. Most were print books, while I think two or three were digital.

Overall, this year I didn't LOVE most of the books I read. In fact, a few were quite disappointing. But I'll get to those next time.

For now, what were the BEST books I read in 2018? I'm going to break this into two categories: non-fiction and fiction. You can click on the links to read my review of each title.

NON-FICTION

5. SUGAR CRUSH


4. NO ONE CARES ABOUT CRAZY PEOPLE by Ron Powers

3. NEIL ARMSTRONG: A LIFE OF FLIGHT

2. FAST INTO THE NIGHT by Debbie Moderow

1. KILLING THE RISING SUN by Bill O'Reilly



FICTION

5. HATCHET by Gary Paulsen

4. MURDER ON EDISTO by C. Hope Clark



3. THE DINING CAR by Eric Peterson


2. ENDANGERED by Eliot Shrefer

2.  

1. THE GIRL IN THE BLUE COAT by Monica Hess






No comments:

Post a Comment