Friday, January 11, 2019

THE WORST BOOKS I READ IN 2018

I admit, I read a lot of "bad" books last year. Maybe they weren't completely horrible or a waste of time, but they were at the very least disappointing. Most started off to be promising and were good enough that I read to the end. But these books left me feeling dissatisfied and frustrated. These are the books I'd advise you to avoid.

Click on the titles to read my reviews. Some I didn't even bother writing one, they were that bad.

5. SEA OF MONSTERS by Rick Riordan
(Sorry folks, but I can't stand the Percy Jackson books. But on the bright side, my 10-year-old liked it enough.)



4. THINGS FALL APART by Chinua Achebe
(This story went NO WHERE!)


3. SLITHERS by WW Mortensen
(This story was awesome until the last few chapters when the story took off in an entirely wrong, confusion direction. Huge disappointment.)
 

2. OVER THE EDGE by Greg Child
(Boring. Just...boring.)
 

1. LEARN HOW TO WRITE A BOOK IN 2 HOURS by Ken Dunn
(Watch out. Ken Dunn claims to be a best-selling author helping other authors. But he is a scam artist. I read a few of  his books, and his how-to books are worthless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment